Sports – Account Manager (freelance)
Are you a proactive, passionate PR professional who can hit the ground running and get the job done?
Do you have a love for all things sport?
If yes, this could be your next role.
We are looking for an Account Manager to help out on a variety of different projects in our sports team over the next few months.
The role demands a strong understanding of media requirements and what drives the sports news agenda both on and offline.
Drive and enthusiasm to meet client expectations and speed of delivery are all essential. The ability to provide solid and reliable support to senior team members through logical thinking and problem solving is also highly desirable.
Ideal candidates will be fascinated by the world of sport and the sports industry as well as passionate about communications.
- Eye for a strong editorial angle
- Digitally fluent
- Ability to manage workload effectively and be responsible for a number of projects at any one time
- Strong written skills (and accurate spelling) with high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels throughout the company
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A team player with endless enthusiasm, a level-head, great sense of humour and a good academic background
- Fully computer literate in Microsoft packages
What’s on Offer
- Between £150 – £180 / day DOE
- Friendly and supportive agency environment