Maserati – Cycling
Brief to build familiarity with Maserati brand amongst MAMILS, and support the launch of the new Ghibli and Levante models.
Our insight showed a significant overlap between MAMILs and the Maserati target demographic
Cyclists are also passionate about design, detail and performance, cornerstones of the Maserati brand.
To raise the profile of the brand amongst cyclists we sponsored a selection of grassroots cycling events:
- Tour de Yorkshire Ride (title sponsorship)
- London Cycle Sportive
- Eroica Britannia
- Champions of Cyclesport Dinner
Initiatives also included:
- Founding partner of new Rouleur Classic cycling emporium.
- Creation of a series of VIP customer cycling experiences with HotChillee.
- Identified and signed David Millar as campaign ambassador,
created portfolio of bespoke video content and series of media interviews.
150+ pieces of coverage
Over 20,000 cyclists attended Maserati-sponsored events
250+ high net worth prospects attended bespoke dealership ride events across the country
New Levante SUV showcased at Eroica Britannia, Rouleur Classic and Champions of Cyclesport events